Thursday, July 21, 2005

First Post

This blog will be about the various things that I talk about with the people that I know. That means that philosophical issues, theological issues and cultural/political issues will be the main topics. The title emphasizes the connection between scripture and reason. Without scripture our view of the world is unbalanced and unreliable. Without reason scripture cannot be interpreted or understood. This phrase replaces the vague "faith and reason" phrase with some well-defined content.

Links Policy: If I link to someone, that means that I believe that they have a blog worth reading. Therefore, the mere fact that someone links to me does not mean that I will link to them. However, my links do not count as endorsement of the opinions or kind of opinions found on that blog.

Comments Policy: I will delete any slanderous or irrelevent comments I find. I may not respond to any comments although I do appreciate the feedback. Any corrections are also welcome as well as any comments relevent to the content of the post.